This is the Limited “Black Clouds and Underdogs” Edition.
I know Fall Out Boy has been played to death in the US, but they’re really not THAT well known here in Denmark, except for maybe “Dance, Dance”. I’ve been listening quite a bit to some of these 18 tracks (some of which you can hear samples of below), but there’s a also a lot of tracks I find mediocre. The comparison to Panic! At The Disco is inevitable and I must say that Fall Out Boy just don’t do the same thing for me.
The Limited “Black Clouds and Underdogs” Edition was released in December of 2005, featuring three new songs, remixes of “Sugar, We’re Goin’ Down” and “Dance, Dance”, and on the iTunes-exclusive version, their respective music videos.
Below I’ve intentionally avoided choosing “Dance, Dance”, “Sugar We’re Goin’ Down” and “A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a Little More ‘Touch Me’”, as I bet everybody have heard them.
My favorite song (not counting the first 3 singles - I like “Dance, Dance” the most I think) on the album.
The ribbon on my wrist says, “Do not open before Christmas.”
Perfect for this time of year.
Another of my favorite songs.
There’s something about this song that makes me happy.
I like the beginning a lot.
An OK song.
1. Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of This Song So We Wouldn’t Get Sued
2. Of All the Gin Joints In All the World
3. Dance, Dance
4. Sugar, We’re Goin Down
5. Nobody Puts Baby In the Corner
6. I’ve Got a Dark Alley and a Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth” (Summer Song)
7. 7 Minutes In Heaven” (Atavan Halen)
8. Sophomore Slump Or Comeback of the Year
9. Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends
10. I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy and All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me
11. A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a Little More “Touch Me”
12. Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying (Do Your Part To Save The Scene And Stop Going To Shows)
14. Snitches and Talkers Get Stitches and Walkers
15. The Music Or the Misery
16. My Heart Is the Worst Kind of Weapon
17. Sugar We’re Goin’ Down (Patrick Stump Remix)
18. Dance, Dance (Lindbergh Palace Remix)
omfg I know Hannah Polivkahannah:
Dude this is hannah and thats so not true!
gosh…. what a good way to exploite [ idk how to spell that.] myself.
so not true.
Back when I posted this I actually didn’t mean to include that last sentence: “On the back cover…”. Now that I look back and read this post I wonder why I copy+pasted that as well. Also I wonder why it said that on Wikipedia.
Oh and who are you Hannah and do you know why you were mentioned? :Shannah:
I dont know why i was mentioned…
i relly dident want to be explioted like that…
but oh well