If anybody’s wondering why I haven’t heard of this band until now then it’s because I live in Denmark.
These past four or five days I’ve been listening non-stop to Panic! At The Disco’s album “A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out”. For me, it’s one of those rare, RARE CDs where you only skip a few songs, instead of only listening to a few songs.
Other than delivering great quality throughout, what strikes me is the fact that the songs have the longest names I’ve ever seen in my life.
1. Introduction - ?/10 (It’s an intro, soooo…)
2. Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage - 10/10
3. London Beckoned Songs About Money Written by Machines - 10/10
4. Nails for Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks - 8.5/10
5. Camisado - 9.5/10
6. Time to Dance - 10/10
7. Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off - 10/10
8. Intermission - ?/10 (No lyrics, so don’t think of it as a song)
9. But It’s Better If You Do - 9.5/10
10. I Write Sins Not Tragedies - 10/10 (My favorite)
11. I Constantly Thank God for Esteban - 7/10
12. There’s a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven’t - 8/10
13. Build God, Then We’ll Talk - 7.5/10
Favorite tracks: 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9 and 10.
And here’s the video for their newest single “But It’s Better If You Do”:
this cd is wonderful but cd i have bought in years. it is so upbeat yet really deep.all i can say is it’s GREAT.# 2 is my favorite live and also # 7 but #12 is my favorite on the cd.jenn:
i love panic at the disco. i love there newest song the best. me and my friends listen to them all the time and we think the lead singer is cute. i love them and there songs.juli emille:
i’m like a huge fan of panic at the disco i know every song they did and i really love the album A fever you cant sweat and my most fave song is i write sins not tragedies!!! i have every cd of your songs and i have your albums. I’m just such a big fan!!! Panic at the disco forever!!!lAnDrA:
P!ATD is one of my fav bandsss!!! OMG this cd is awesome.after i got it i couldnt stop listenin to it for weeks!! i